This program aims to reduce the incidence of stock crossing on public roads.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be the owner of a property which operates farming livestock and on which the underpass will be established (note that the business operations may be undertaken by a sharefarmer).
- Have an Australian Business Number and be registered for GST.
- Secure the necessary works permits and/or development application approval needed to undertake the activity, noting approval may be required from the Department of State Growth and/or local council depending on ownership of the road where the underpass will be constructed.
- Demonstrate capacity to fund the balance of costs associated with the work.
- Commit to maintaining the underpass structure on completion of the construction.
- Undertake to complete the works within 12 months of approval of the grant.
- Commit to having the construction work undertaken by a pre-qualified contractor, who has achieved pre-qualification in accordance with the National Pre-Qualification System.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.