This program aims to help South Australian SMEs access international markets and create domestic jobs.
Eligible applicants include sole traders, companies and trusts that must:
- Be a registered South Australian business.
- Have an ABN and be registered for GST.
- Have a tradeable, export-ready good or service that is made in South Australia.
- Be able to enter into a legally binding funding agreement with the South Australian government.
- Be willing to provide information and data, including financial information as required.
- Be able to commit and contribute 1:1 matched funds towards the proposed costs.
- Provide at least one set of recent full financial statements prepared in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards, inclusive of but not limited to a Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the specific eligibility requirements of each category.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.