This program offers free advice and grants to Northern Territory (NT) businesses, Indigenous enterprises and not-for-profit organisations to help reduce day-to-day energy, water and material costs.
Eligible applicants must be a NT business owner, Indigenous enterprise or not-for-profit organisation and satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Be physically located and actively trading in the NT for 12 months, with an ABN and remitting GST.
- Not be on a domestic tariff if connected to an electricity grid.
- Have an annual turnover between $75,000 and $20 million.
- Have fewer than 200 employees.
- Agree to participate in a follow-up evaluation survey including a savings assessment.
- Have not received equivalent funding from a previous similar support program.
- Accept the terms of the Buy Local Plan as identified in the agreement section of the application.
Franchise or multinational businesses must speak to a small business champion before they apply.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.