This program aims to enhance the profitability, productivity and/or sustainability of the Western Australian sheep and goat industry by reducing the impact of wild dogs.
Eligible applicants include WA-based incorporated group or WA-based not-for profit, producer-driven organisation (under the auspices of an incorporated body such as local government) that must:
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be registered for GST.
- Be capable of entering into a legally-binding agreement with the Western Australian Agriculture Authority.
Applicants and their collaborators must:
- Have the capacity, capability and commitment to undertake the project/activities successfully.
- Make a contribution (cash or in-kind) equivalent to at least 25% of the value of the grant requested from the IFS Wild Dog Eradication Program.
- Have experience in or be currently involved in other wild dog control activities, and hold the appropriate licences/authorities to undertake the proposed actions (as relevant).
Eligible applicants who do not have the necessary skills in-house should collaborate with suitable organisations to ensure they meet these requirements.
Commercial companies, non-agricultural/pastoral not-for-profits, public sector research institutions and individuals are not eligible to apply. However, their participation in collaborative activities led by groups/organisations is strongly encouraged.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.