This program aims to support game developers to create and market high quality games capable of engaging a local and international player base, winning critical acclaim and achieving commercial success.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a bona fide Queensland game development company or individual.
- Have a suitably experienced team with skills appropriate to the project.
- Be able to demonstrate that they are the IP creator and owner of the game.
- Have a playable demonstration of the game or a suitable proof of concept.
- If applicable, be able to provide proof of necessary licenses, approvals and development kits.
- Be able to demonstrate a pathway to audience through its distribution platform.
- Not be full time undergraduate or masters students.
- Not propose a project designed for the education, training, advertising, marketing, tourism or media sector.
- Not submit an application for a project that has been declined funding by SQ previously except where it can be demonstrated the application has been significantly reworked prior to submitting.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.