This program aims to assist farmers undertake infrastructure development projects to help in the management of current drought conditions and enhance the preparedness and longer-term viability of the farm.
Eligible applicants include individuals who own, share or lease a primary production business located in an eligible Local Government Area and must:
- Be registered as a primary producer with the Australian Tax Office and have an ABN and be registered for GST.
- Have a right or interest in the land for the purpose of primary production.
- Contribute a significant part (more than 51%) of his/her labour to the farming enterprise.
- Derive 51% of gross annual income from the farm business OR made a minimum farm related capital investment of $50,000 (excluding land purchase) in the farm business.
- Sign a Statutory Declaration that they meet the eligibility of the program.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.