This program aims to support rural and regional towns in attracting families and young people to live and work.
Eligible applicants include:
- Private sector businesses and agencies
- Business and industry groups including:
a) Chambers of commerce and business associations
b) Industry peak bodies
c) Business and industry clusters and networks
- Local government authorities
- Government agencies
- Not-for-profit organisations, including community groups that:
a) Are an incorporated body, cooperative or association.
b) Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can provide written advice from the Australian Tax Office that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment.
- Higher and other education institutions
- Regional organisations (e.g. regional strategic planning alliances)
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.