This program aims to harness key regional strengths to improve the productivity and liveability of regional Victoria.
Eligible applicants include:
- Private sector businesses and agencies
- Business and industry groups including:
a) Chambers of commerce and business associations
b) Industry peak bodies
c) Business and industry clusters
- Local government authorities
- Government departments and agencies
- Not-for-profit organisations and community groups that:
a) Are an incorporated body, cooperative.
b) Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can provide written advice from the Australian Tax Office that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment.
- Higher and other education institutions
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.