This program aims to offer support in investing in long-term growth and sustainability of regional South Australia and increased contribution to the state’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) through diversity and innovation in value added product and market opportunities.
Eligible applicants include:
- Local government bodies
- Incorporated associations
- Business clusters (lead business to apply and accept responsibility for contractual obligations)
Eligible organisations must:
- Be legal entities (i.e. with which the South Australian government can enter into a legally binding funding agreement. PIRSA may require third parties who have a significant financial interest in the project, for example, parent companies or landowners, to be a party to the Funding Deed).
- Have an Australian Business Number, and be registered for GST.
- Demonstrate the availability of project funding required to complete the project, exclusive of in-kind contributions (funding from other State government sources will not be considered as part of the leveraged funds).
- Have the project located within South Australia.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.