Gives nearby partners in ten chosen districts, including businesses, not-for-benefits and neighborhood government offices, with grants somewhere in the range of $7,500 and $200,000 to preliminary nearby ways to deal with conveying employment related tasks.
At a minimum, you must
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- implement the project in one of the eligible trial regions
- be one of the following entities
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a local government agency or body
- Regional Development Australia committee.
Other eligibility requirements apply.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.