This program aims to provide to support individuals, organisations and education institutions to hold meaningful initiatives in the lead-up to, during, or in support of the Reconciliation Day Public Holiday event.
Eligible applicants include:
1. Individuals who must:
- Reside in the ACT or surrounding Canberra region including Wreck Bay (proof of ACT or surrounding Canberra Region residency must be attached with application).
- Have not received funding from another source for the same purpose in 2019.
- Have no overdue reporting obligations for any previous ACT Government grant including: evaluations, acquittal reports and audited financial statements.
2. Organisations who must:
- Be an incorporated entity (an organisation that is not an incorporated entity, must be auspiced by an incorporated entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) and/or Indigenous Incorporation Number (ICN).
- Provide an initiative in the ACT, for the benefit of ACT residents.
- Have the qualifications, skills, experience and reputational standing to manage the proposed initiative.
- Have a current public liability insurance policy with a cover of a minimum of $10 million.
- Have no overdue reporting obligations for any previous ACT Government grant including evaluations, acquittal reports and audited financial statements.
For-profit organisations must detail how funding from the program will support funding already provided by the organisation (dollar-for-dollar) for the initiative.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.