This program seeks to assist Western Australian companies to engage with and develop international business capability with the Asian market in industry sectors considered a priority by the State.
Eligible applicants include organisations that must:
- Be a legal entity in possession of a current Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN) and registered for GST.
- Run projects on behalf of, or to the benefit of, Western Australian companies/organisations only, unless special circumstances dictate.
- Demonstrate that the proposal will generate strategic economic benefit for the Western Australian economy.
- Agree to make public acknowledgement of assistance provided by JTSI and work co-operatively with JTSI and its GoWA Commissioners.
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
Applicants must also:
- If an industry association
a) Be a legally constituted ‘not for profit’ Industry Association recognised by JTSI.
b) Represent an industry sector with a focus on increasing export market share, trading opportunities or value adding to the State’s economic resources.
c) Represent an industry sector as identified as a priority by JTSI.
d) Have a membership that comprises over 50% of the total state-wide industry sector strength in Western Australia.
- If a bilateral business organisation
a) Be a member organisation of the International Business Council of Western Australia.
b) Represent an Asian market as identified as a priority by JTSI.
- If not an industry association or bilateral business organisation
a) Have a significant operating presence in Western Australia.
b) Work with Western Australian industry with a focus on increasing export market share, trading opportunities or value adding to the State’s economic resources.
c) Represent Western Australian interest in either an industry sector or an Asian market identified as a priority by JTSI.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.