This program aims to diversify the State’s events portfolio and provide new opportunities to attract visitors and further drive the economy in Outback Queensland.
Eligible applicants must have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN) and may include:
- Local councils operating in Outback Queensland (refer to Definitions section within Terms and conditions for eligible local government areas)
- Regional Tourism Organisations
- Event managers and/or event promoters
- Incorporated associations or bodies
- Corporations including those operating on a not-for-profit basis
- Community and festival organisations
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.