This Fund is designed to satisfy one of the criteria for visa nomination by the Northern Territory Government of an individual under the Australian Federal Government Business and Skilled Migration Program.
Eligible applicants include early-stage and emerging companies which satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
- Companies registered and operating in the Northern Territory.
- On shore and off shore companies undertaking business ventures that result in significant productivity gains or provide an economic advantage to Northern Territory industry.
- Innovation projects that result in significant productivity gains or provide an economic advantage to Northern Territory industry.
- Early stage companies that have a presence at the Darwin Innovation Hub (DIH).
- Development stage companies that can demonstrate growth prospects in international markets.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.