This program seeks to assist Northern Territory women to participate in a broad range of activities that advance the social, political, economic or civil status of Territory women.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be an individual and be a resident of the Northern Territory.
- If an organisation, be based and registered in the Northern Territory.
- Demonstrate that the funds will result in a positive outcome and advance the social; political, economic or civil status of Territory women.
- Provide all of the information requested including a detailed itemised budget.
- Include an outline of the plans for promoting the activity.
- Demonstrate a need for assistance.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage the funds and the project effectively.
- Contribute to the project through funding or 'in-kind' support.
Women’s Policy encourages applications from rural, remote and Indigenous women from across the Territory.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.