This program seeks to assist the Territory business events sector to more aggressively compete with rival destinations by providing support funding assistance to organisers of qualified corporate meetings, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and incentives.
Eligible applicants include business events planners or organisations considering the Northern Territory as the destination in which to stage their business event.
Priority will be given to staging a business event that aligns with the Territory’s economic and social strengths in the following industries:
- Health: Tropical health, rural and remote health delivery, Indigenous health (including bush medicine), critical care, emergency management and trauma response and research.
- Agribusiness: Agriculture, aquaculture, pastoral, horticulture and related bio-security research and development.
- Land management: Desert knowledge, weed management, water and waste management.
- Mining, minerals, oil and gas.
- Renewable energies: Solar.
- Education: Indigenous, distance education and international.
- Defence and defence related industries.
- Tourism and related industries.
- Creative industries (eg Arts, Culture, Media, Entertainment, Architecture and Information Technology including creative software).
Support for business events that do not align with the above will be considered on a case-by-case basis providing significant economic returns and flow-on benefits to the Territory can be demonstrated.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.