This program aims to grow Australia’s forest and forest products industry by exploring and facilitating innovation in the plantation forest products sector in areas such as forest management, timber processing, wood fibre recovery, value adding, advanced manufacturing and the bio-economy.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have an Australian Business Number.
- Have (or be able to partner with and/or acquire) the demonstrated operational capability and expertise to successfully deliver and operate the project.
- Not be subject to any legal disability, including bankruptcy or liquidation.
- Identify governance arrangements for project delivery where more than one entity is involved in project delivery.
- Have evidence of support from Green Triangle plantation industry partners.
To enhance broader industry reach of project outcomes, joint applications are encouraged and may include registered Research Service Providers as appropriate.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.