This program seeks to assist businesses to build capacity, increase their competitiveness and help them succeed as suppliers to major market opportunities in Western Australia.
Eligible applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must possess an Australian Company Number (ACN) or an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be business solvent.
- Be not a not-for-profit organisation or a charity.
- Is based in Western Australia.
- Have a relevant business operating facilities based and will continue to be based in Western Australia during the next 12 months.
- Employ up to 200 people.
- Be operating for at least three years. (For Western Australian Industry Participation Strategy)
- Have a turnover between $250,000 and $100 million. (For Western Australian Industry Participation Strategy)
- Be an Aboriginal business registered with either the Aboriginal Business Directory Western Australia or Supply Nation's Indigenous Business Direct or is eligible to be. (For Regional Aboriginal Business Round)
- Be operating for at least 12 months. (For Regional Aboriginal Business Round)
- Have a turnover between $50,000 and $100 million. (For Regional Aboriginal Business Round)
Applicants who have previously received funding through JTSI's Industry Facilitation and Support Program (IFSP) or the Local Capability Fund (LCF) are eligible to apply, subject to the applicant having complied with the requirements of the Financial Assistance Agreements entered into for the prior funding.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.