This program aims to provide an alternative funding mechanism to support projects with large capital requirements which can have an immediate effect to increase local remanufacturing/reprocessing of targeted waste streams and job creation opportunities through its construction and ongoing operation.
Eligible applicants include South Australian recycling businesses and local governments that recover, handle and process recyclable materials and can demonstrate that:
- The organisation meets eligibility and other essential criteria specified in the Guideline.
- The organisation is a legal entity with which the South Australian government can enter into a legally binding loan agreement.
- The organisation is financially viable, as evidenced through independently prepared financial statements.
- The business proposition, after the initial loan fund support, is sustainable over the longer term without further government assistance.
- Infrastructure, equipment, and technologies funded through the loan is installed in South Australia.
- Have a satisfactory credit score and be able to afford loan repayments.
- Agree that loan repayments will be made within seven years.
- The organisation has an Australian Business Number.
- The organisation is registered for GST.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.