This program seeks to support leading Victorian manufacturers to visit cutting edge manufacturing businesses in leading global locations.
Eligible applicants include manufacturing businesses that are on a growth trajectory and who must meet the following requirements:
- Be headquartered in Victoria or able to demonstrate a significant manufacturing presence in Victoria, including manufacturing facilities and jobs, or be a relevant industry association.
- Be a legal entity that is currently engaged in manufacturing or the manufacturing supply chain or able to demonstrate a genuine commercial connection to or representative function for the manufacturing supply chain
- Have a sound case for attending the knowledge exchange and engaging with businesses or organisations that the knowledge exchange will be visiting.
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards.
- Not be subject to an investigation by a government regulator.
- Be able to demonstrate OHS and WorkSafe compliance.
- Be represented on the knowledge exchange by a senior officer of the company. Distributors, agents or other in market representatives may be invited to participate in events but are not automatically entitled to all the privileges of a knowledge exchange participant.
- Be able to self-fund international airfares, insurance costs and personal expenses to participate in the knowledge exchange.
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
Commonwealth, State and local government departments, agencies and bodies are not eligible to apply.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete information on eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.