This program aims to provide secured loans to finance productions.
Eligible applicants must be a company that:
- Is incorporated or registered in Australia.
- Has an ABN.
- Is operating through a permanent place of business in Australia.
- Has at least one company director that is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Owns or controls all copyright in the project, or can demonstrate shared ownership or control of all copyright in the project under an official co-production arrangement.
- Can demonstrate cultural and economic benefits for Victoria and the Victorian screen industry arising from the project.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete information on eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.