This program aims to provide for eligible organisations or groups to conduct projects, activities and events that will result in a demonstrated economic benefit to the Etheridge Shire region.
Eligible applicants include groups or organisations that are either:
- A properly constituted not-for profit.
- A collaborative partnership sponsored by an incorporated organisation.
- A for-profit organisation where the funded project is not projected to return a profit in the short term. Industry associations, chambers of commerce or industry clusters.
Eligible organisations must:
- Operate within Etheridge Shire LGA.
- Have a majority of its members living in the Etheridge Shire LGA.
- Be a properly constituted not-for-profit organisation.
- Be a charitable organisation registered or sanctioned under the Collections Act 1966.
- Be a properly constituted organisation acting as auspice for an individual or unincorporated group.
- Have acquitted any previous Etheridge Shire Council grant satisfactorily.
- Be free of debt with Etheridge Shire Council.
- Have a valid public liability certificate to cover any proposed program or project.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete information on eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.