This programme aims to provide groups or consortiums of tourism businesses in northern Australia access to a business facilitator and a tourism partnerships action plan to improve capability and competitiveness to increase visitors from interstate and overseas.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be registered for GST.
- Be one of the following entities:
a) Company, incorporated in Australia
b) Incorporated trustee applying on behalf of a trust
- Have the intent and opportunity to engage in trade with a purchaser so as to directly and demonstrably contribute to or enhance its trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries.
- Have an annual turnover or operating expenditure within the current or previous two financial years between $750,000 and $100 million.
- Have operated in Australia and filed business activity statements showing ongoing trading in at least three consecutive years.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.