This programme aims to provide support to strengthen opportunities, improvements and linkages within an identified Supply Chain Opportunity, to improve their business’ capability to contribute to their purchaser’s trade in Australian markets and markets in other countries.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be registered for GST.
- Be one of the following entities:
a) Company, incorporated in Australia
b) Incorporated trustee applying on behalf of a trust
- Have the intent and opportunity to engage in trade with a purchaser so as to directly and demonstrably contribute to or enhance its trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries.
- Have an annual turnover or operating expenditure within the following range in the current or previous two financial years:
a) Between $1.5 million and $100 million.
b) Between $750,000 and $100 million if they are from remote Australia or northern Australia.
- Have operated in Australia and filed business activity statements showing ongoing trading in at least three consecutive years.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.