This program is designed to contribute to the costs of skills and knowledge transfer to high-growth potential businesses in the ACT in order to help them obtain or refine key skills and capabilities, grow the company, and achieve their business goals.
Eligible applicants include companies that must:
- Be an established company in the ACT (with an ABN/ACN).
- Have an existing product or service (Note that this loan is not intended to support prototype development or start-up companies).
- Identify nominated personnel who will participate in the project and be the recipients of the skill and capability transfer. (Any employee or shareholder of an eligible company is eligible for this role).
- Have an identifiable project, comprising a number of milestones that meets the intent of the EDLF program and approved by the selection panel.
- Be willing and able to co-contribute the remaining amount to the total cost of the identified project if required.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.