This program aims to support local projects and activities to achieve the long term vision of a safe, friendly, sustainable and vibrant community.
Eligible applicants include:
- Not-for-profit groups and community organisations located and/or providing the activity within the City of Moonee Valley municipality.
- Businesses in Moonee Valley (for Biannual Grants).
- Individuals (for Biannual Grants and Responsive Grants).
- Applicants that have no outstanding acquittals, debts or financial disputes with the City of Moonee Valley.
- Applicants whose values are consistent with council‘s values to promote diversity, tolerance and an inclusive community as outlined in Moonee Valley’s Diversity, Access and Equity policy.
Please refer to the Guidelines for complete eligibility requirements for each stream.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.