This program aims to provide financial support to organisations to coordinate events that provide direct benefit to the City of Charles Sturt.
Eligible applicants include event/festival organisers that must:
- Be an incorporated body or auspiced by one.
- Have an ABN, or an ATO Statement by a Supplier form.
- Provide a copy of their public liability insurance to the value of $20 million.
- Hold the event within the City of Charles Sturt boundary.
- Ensure their proposed event is open to the general public.
- Address the program aims and assessment criteria as outlined within the Guidelines.
- Not have any outstanding debts owed to the City of Charles Sturt.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.