This program aims to help small businesses deliver innovative solutions.
Eligible applicants must:
- Own a business or propose to start up a small business within Boroondara’s municipal boundary (a small business is defined by the Australian Bureau of Statistics as employing under 20 people).
- Have an appropriate business registration, registered business name or equivalent.
- Have a business plan or project plan.
- Have the appropriate insurances, permits and licences for business operation.
- Demonstrate a matching cash contribution.
Please refer to the website for the list of ineligible applicants.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.