This program aims to develop a stronger local economy by supporting business events and festivals.
Eligible applicants include:
- For profit organisations and businesses.
- Not for profit organisations and business that:
a) Are incorporated associations or companies.
b) Have an Australian Business Number (ABN), or can provide written advice from the Australian Tax Office that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment; or are to be auspiced by an eligible organisation for the duration of the project.
Organisations are required to:
- Meet all relevant legislative requirements (e.g. Occupational Health and Safety, Risk, Equal Opportunity, and WorkCover).
- Ensure volunteers are registered with the organisation and adequately covered by insurance.
- Have Public Liability Insurance cover of up to $20 million and may be required to indemnify council according to the level of risk of the funded project, event or activity.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.