Capital Angels is a corporation that provides a forum for qualified high-net worth individuals to proactively support Capital Region entrepreneurs through both investment and direct activities supporting the companies.
Capital Angels invest in companies in Canberra and the surrounding Capital Region with the potential to rapidly scale into market and financial leadership. This usually implies potential for high growth, a strong market position, and a sustainable advantage. Specifically, members look for:
- A market opportunity sufficiently large to create a business with at least >$20 million in annual revenue.
- A compelling, well articulated strategy for capturing and defending a significant market share.
- Proprietary technology or other strong barriers to entry.
- Strong management (not necessarily a complete team) with relevant and successful experience.
- An exit strategy for the investors.
- A desire for advice and coaching.
- The company valuation must fit within the risk/reward expectations for the investment.
Normally, members do not consider investments in companies based outside of the ACT and Southern NSW.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.