This program aims to provide targeted assistance for small and medium businesses that demonstrate high-growth and employment aspirations to enable them to purchase specialised equipment or services to help them seize a growth opportunity.
Eligible applicants include established small and medium sized Queensland businesses that are financially sound and have the potential for high-growth within the next two years. High-growth is generally considered to be a 20% increase in turnover or employment.
To be eligible, businesses must:
- Have a trading history of a minimum of three years at the time of applying for the grant.
- Have a minimum turnover of $500,000 for the last financial year.
- Have fewer than 50 employees at the time of applying for the grant.
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST.
- Have Queensland headquarters.
- Have competitive opportunities in domestic or international markets.
- Be experiencing growth and have clearly defined high-growth and employment opportunities in Queensland.
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete information on eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.