This program aims to improve women’s participation in male dominated trades in the ACT.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a public or private Australian based organisation or consortium with at least one member organisation based in the ACT.
- Have and Australian Company Number (ACN) or an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Provide financial reports or annual reports.
- Provide certificate of currency for public liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Be able to contract with the ACT government.
- Disclose all funding received from sources other than Skills Canberra for this project.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.