This program aims to develop new innovative suicide prevention and awareness projects which are developed in line with evidence-based strategies and best practice principles.
Eligible applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a viable legal entity as defined by the Australian Tax Office, for example:
a) Individual (sole trader)
b) Private company
c) Public company
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or provide evidence that they have applied for one.
- Have a current Public Liability Insurance policy with cover of a minimum of $10 million per event. Applicants without current insurance must provide evidence of a quotation for Public Liability Insurance.
- Ensure that the application is signed by the Chief Executive Officer, or equivalent, of the applicant organisation.
- Not have overdue reporting requirements including financial acquittals for any previous ACT government grant.
- Not be a political party.
Please refer to the Guidelines for the complete information on eligibility requirements.
The rest of this grant's information is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.